Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- Behind the Mask (Multi-author Superhero Anthology - VBT)
- Calamity at the Continental Club by Colleen J. Shogan (Mystery - Review)
- Connect by Dawn Burnett (Self-Help - VBT)
- Deception by Samuel Jay (Mystery/Romance - VBT)
- Happy Homicides by Various Authors (Cozy Mystery Anthology - VBT)
- Honor Before Heart by Heather McCorkle (Historical Romance - BBT)
- Icarus by David Hulegaard (Sci Fi Noir - Reviews)
- Kasper Mutzenmacher's Cursed Hat by Keith R. Fentonmiller (Magical Realism - BBT)
- Reckless Need by Scarlett Scott (Historical Romance - NBTM)
- Running Wild Anthology of Stories by Various Authors (Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poems - VBT)
- Solo by Lauren E. Rico (Contemporary New Adult Romance - SBB)
- Spooning Daisy (Contemporary Romance - NBTM)
- The Recipient by Audrey J. Cole (Thriller - Review)
- This Piece of My Soul by Robyn M. Ryan (Contemporary Romance - Review)
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Thursday, December 2, 2010
EDITED TO ADD: The blog host with the most comments was Jennifer Shirk at http://www.jennifershirk.blogspot.com. The randomly drawn commenter is Kimberly who commented at My Odd Little World.
Goddess Fish Promotions will be organizing a Virtual Book Tour for Joselyn Vaughn's newest release, Courting Sparks, a sweet contemporary release from Avalon Books.
BLURB: Dusting off the ashes of a failed relationship, Daphne Morrow decides she is ready to date again. But when her scorched prom photos are discovered to be the ignition point for a small forest blaze, marking her as the prime suspect for the arson, she finds they’re not the only part of her past sparking interest. After a friend’s wedding provides a romantic interlude with her longtime friend Noah Banks, Daphne tries to explain away her attraction to him: the atmosphere of the wedding, his resemblance to her ex, his heroic efforts as a volunteer firefighter. Still, their desire just won’t sputter out.
When the arsonist strikes much closer to home, Daphne fears she must risk Noah’s friendship to find the culprit and clear her name. She’ll know their love is real if his interest isn’t put out by her need to uncover the truth.
Joselyn received a Blue Ribbon review from Romance Junkies for her debut novel CEOs Don't Cry: "Enhanced by humor, a captivating plot, well-drawn, complex characters, witty repartee and true love, this story is delightful. In fact, I read it in one sitting."
Joselyn is available for interviews and guest blogs. She will be giving away copies of Courting Sparks and CEOs Don’t Cry to the tour host with the most comments and to one randomly chosen commenter. If you'd like to host Joselyn on your blog, leave us a comment or email us at goddessfish @ gmail . com (without the spaces).
January 7: Goddess Fish Party Pavilion
January 10: Grace Elliot - gripping historical romance
January 11: The Life (and lies) of an inanimate flying object
January 12: D. Renee Bagby Presents First Chapters
January 13: Long Live Chick Lit
January 14: Jennifer Shirk
January 17: Authors by Authors
January 18: Just Views
January 19: The Skylarverse
January 20: Sue Perkins, Fantasy, Romance & Young Adult Author
January 21: My Odd Little World